Thursday, January 29, 2009

Disneyland Updates and Voting!!

I talked to dad about our disneyland trip and he suggested that we might as well use the day before Sun. 6/21 as a travel day to1 get everyone there. I thought it would be nice to have that extra day to do whatever we want! So hopefully this will not be a problem for everyone, if it is please email me! so the official new dates are: Sun. 6/21 - Sun. 6/28.

Which is one full week and 6 days for us to do whatever we want! I also suggested that it might be fun to go to other theme parks rather than just Disneyland since we have the opportunity. Dad was thinking he wanted to do just Disneyland, but suggested I ask eveyone else's input. So I posted to the right a Poll to vote on what you would like.

2 of the Theme parks I suggested are: Knott's Berry Farm and Universal Studios. There is also an option to "OPT" out and/or make suggestions on other things you would rather do. If anyone has any other suggestions on activies, email them to me. Voting will end at the end of FEB. and we will assess the results and go from there!!

1 comment:

  1. I voted for just Disneyland, but I don't really care where we go...just as long as we're all together. My only concern is that after all the travel costs, that we would not be able to afford doing multiple parks. Whatever everyone decides is fine...I'm just poor!!! haha. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete